And I know that I am not a regular blogger. Neither am I a very active blogger as well.
None of the things I blogged actually matters.
But I just feel like coming back now and post this.
I miss you and I'm sorry!
Both are to the same person.
And I don't think that person will know that I'm talking about HER!
I miss you because:
we
we haven't been talking for ages.
I really do and I wonder how are you now? (:
I'm sorry because:
I realised I cant find her blog.
I am not a blog stalker.
I ain't trying to keep up a friendship by asking how's life once in a while. hmmm...
Would you be able to guess who you are? Text me if you do. :D
Hope to see you soon again I guess.
Back to revision I hope....
No comments:
Post a Comment